2021 MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS
Published 14:05 on 8 Jan 2021
I hope you enjoyed your membership at Prestwick Sailing Club in 2020. Whilst it was a challenging year for us all we hope the club has been able to provide you with the safe and welcoming environment on and off the water we want it to be.
As you are aware our memberships run 1st January to 31st December, and the time for renewals is here. We have now reviewed all memberships and berthing fees and would like to invite you to renew these by following the below steps. Should, when you go to renew, you find we have not setup your membership or berths as you expected or wish to query something please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to assist you.
How to renew your membership:
- 1.Click HERE or go to www.prestwicksailingclub.co.uk
- 2.Login using your account details
- 3.On the "Members Area" scroll down and click "Renew"
- 4.Read the renewal message and tick "I agree"
- 5.Tick "Renew" for memberships and boat berths as required
- 6.Click "Renew Selected"
- 7.If you wish to make a donation to the club please enter the amount
- 8.An invoice for your renewed membership and boat berths will be produced to enable payment.
Please remember that your membership is what allows you to take part in the club including these great benefits:
- The security of sailing in company.
- The safety cover provided by the club RIBs.
- Ability to store a dinghy on site.
- Access to the clubhouse and changing rooms (when Covid allows).
- Ability to use club dinghies.
- Access to the Club's extensive programme of dinghy and power boat training for all levels, including RYA Courses, Women on the Water Sailing, Youth Training, After Schools Clubs and Adult Improvers groups, where costs are significantly lower than commercial providers.
- Ability to take part in club racing, running most weekends through the year and Thursday evenings in the Summer.
- Lifelong learning, skills and opportunities.
Can we please also ask that while you are logged into the website you check the information we hold for your membership is accurate including home address, and date of birth and gender for you and anyone associated with you. These bits of information are very helpful to the Club when we apply for grants and funding. We are often required to show our diversity information, with female and youth participation being higher up the priority list for awards of funding.
We look forward to seeing you on the water again at Prestwick Sailing Club in 2021.
Neil Beveridge (Commodore)
Last updated 14:25 on 17 June 2022