Prestwick Sailing Club is home to:
- Dinghy Sailing
- Dinghy Racing
- Coastal Rowing
- Paddle Boarding
- Powerboating to support these activities
We provide instruction and equipment for all these activities.
Membership of the club is open to all interested in the sport of sailing, regardless of sex, age, disability, ethnicity, nationality, economic situation, sexual orientation, religion or other beliefs
The vision for Prestwick Sailing Club is:
- Equality and Inclusion
- Ease of Access to sailing and other non-motorised watersports.
- Provide, for and encourage participation, in all activities associated with the club.
- To deliver positive outcomes for everyone involved in club activities.
- To be part of a wider community, sports clubs, council, etc, system.
Prestwick Sailing Club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all its members, ensuring a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
Membership subscriptions are kept at levels that will not pose a significant obstacle to people participating. In addition, the club has a policy of accessing grant funding to ensure that economic disadvantage is never a barrier to participation.
Last updated 18:50 on 28 October 2021